Dell has been recognized as one of the most reputed and reliable brands for manufacturing laptops as well as desktops. This manufacturer also produces various other high quality electronic equipment. Though, laptops from Dell are always appreciated for their superb performance and durable services. When you are using devices from this maker, you are expected to know various features and functions of these devices. If you are unable to deal with sound enhancement of your laptop, you should call Dell support. You may follow steps that are described below. Basically, sound can be increased or decreased in two ways. Both of those ways are discussed below.
Using Task Bar
- At bottom right hand corner of your laptop screen, you shall be able to locate speaker icon. You just have to click on it. In some cases, single click does not work and thus you need to click twice.
- A new window will open up, showing you volume controlling features.
- To increase or decrease volume, a slider can be found. This should be moved with mouse. Dragging it above will increase volume and dragging it down would result in lowering noise level.
- In return for your action, speaker will provide “Ping” sound so that you can understand noise level and can set it to your desired level.
Go to Control Panel
- Hit “Start” button on your Windows desktop and then go to “Control Panel”.
- At this system folder, you shall find option that says “Hardware and Sound”. You just need to press this option to open a new wizard.
- At this newly opened wizard, options for noise controlling will be found.
- There will be a slider which can be moved up and down with your mouse or touchpad.
- Save your settings when you are done and close all folders.
It is important to find professional assistance or guidance when you are not able to make changes as mentioned above. You may also face technical issues when performing these steps. This is the reason why you are asked to call Dell technical support number 1-800-921-785.
- How to fix volume on dell laptop
- How to increase volume in laptop
- How to change volume on dell laptop