Sometimes, the users of Dell laptop come across charging issue, users plug in the laptop but it is not charging. This issue “plugged in not charging” can be occurred due to a number of reasons such as your faulty adapter or faulty charging board. If you are facing the same, then no worries, this blog is definitely is written for you. Read this blog, you’ll find a solution to overcome this problem and in case, you need to help then contact Dell support team.
Just follow these given steps and you’ll be able to fix this issue.
Directions to follow:
- First, it is required to turn off your laptop.
- Once you do so, then you need to disconnect all external peripherals like pen drive, printer, external hard disk and so on from your laptop.
- Next, you need to press and hold the power button for about 20 to 30 seconds in order to release its residual charge from your laptop.
- After that, you have to reconnect the battery as well as AC adapter.
- Once your system is powered on and booted properly, then re-seat its battery and now have to check you still get the same error or not.
- Boot your system to BIOS; press the F2 key on your Dell logo screen when you turn on your device.
- Next, you need to press an F9 key in order to load BIOS defaults and once it is done, then press F10 key to save and then exit.
- Now restart your laptop and check if you find the same error.
- You can try with wiggle an AC adapter cable and then check if it makes a difference.
- In case, you remain on a same position that means it is necessary to replace the part.
Once you follow these steps, you are able to overcome this issue, in case, you need help then make a call on Dell Australia support number 1-800-921-785
- Battery plugged in not charging windows 10
- Plugged in not charging Dell
- How to Fix a Plugged-In Laptop That Is Not Charging
Dell is one of the well-known names in IT industry. By providing extremely rugged and powerful laptops they have definitely set the market on fire. Dell laptops have determined to be the most worthy and the best among all other laptop brands. Just their name imprinted over products like notebooks, laptops, desktops, etc is sufficient enough to let public know that they are the best. Dell offers a wide range of Laptops to all their customers so that they can fulfil everyone’s need. Also, Dell support service makes an exception, with their complete support service their users don’t have to worry about anything.
Dell is able to gain both recognition and respect from their modern consumers which is why they are most admired and most beloved brand among various other available laptop brands. Performance presented by their laptops stood out when it comes to perfection. Their laptops were packed with all new and latest technology and software. If you are already using a Dell laptop you know how smooth their performance is but if you still figuring out then you should start with browsing internet to watch some movies or play some online games. You can easily connect your laptop to the internet using LAN cable or wirelessly by using Wi-Fi. To connect your laptops to Wi-Fi simply follow below-mentioned steps.
- Switch On your laptop and go to control panel (type control panel in Windows search bar or go to start and then choose control panel)
- Select Network and Sharing settings, under this click on view network settings.
- This will open up all your options to connect to a network.
- Click on Wi-Fi, make sure it is enabled and then connect to a network from the network icon on the bottom right side of your computer screen.
- Select network and enter a security password to connect to the network.
That’s it in case you still facing problem in connecting your laptop to Wi-Fi simply call on helpline number Dell Australia 1-800-921-785 for expert guidance.
- How to Connect wi fi with Dell Laptop
- Dell computer won’t connect to wifi
- How to Add Wi-Fi to a Dell Desktop
Related blog- What are the steps to Factory reset a Dell laptop.